Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXVIII].

I takes Saturn approximately 28 years to circle the Sun.

Getting up a bit later than we expected, we headed into town and had lunch at Calico County. An amazing little place that serves incredible food. We ate until we were only able to walk slowly to the car. After that, we went to Van
Buren and had frozen yoghurt.

After that, we went to downtown Van Buren and found a lovely little shop that sells soaps and other natural, homemade lotions and skincare things.

For today:

A quick shot of the room we were in at the restaurant. I love places with stuff all over the walls. This in one such place.


My wifey's bestie ordered the most Southern thing I've ever seen. Deep Fried Corn. I didn't even know it was on the menu!


The girlies getting their hand treatment. The lady on the right was the owner of the store and maker of everything in it! It was a great smelling store. I can't remember the name of it at the moment, but I know we have a receipt somewhere with the name on it. I'll post the tomorrow.


Hats are a problem for me. They shouldn't be, but they are. Drawing every day has put me in a welcome position. Normally I wouldn't have drawn anything for a few days. I go through cycles - as every artist does - where it seems that none of my lines are doing anything I want them to do. Today is such a day and so were the last two days. But I think that forcing myself to draw is pushing me through it. For my drawings, I've got a few ideas for the weeks and months to come:

A different media each day for a week.

A different surface each day for a week.

A themed week.

Animal week.

A fanart week.

Once I get out of this drawing funk and start making things look something like I'm wanting, I'll decide which one to do first.

For now - it's time to relax with a bowl of Capt'n Crunch. Because I'm in America and that's all we eat here.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment