Friday, January 27, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXVI].

Apparently, a Rubik's Cube can always be solved in 26 moves or less. 26 is also the only number that sits between a square number and a cube number.

It's been a really nice, chilled out day. My wifey's not working today - myself and her best friend set up a huge surprise in which her best friend flew down from Ohio last night. At 22:15, we set off to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport to pick her friend up.

My wifey asked pretty early on if I wanted her blindfolded - thinking we weren't going to be driving for too long... She was blindfolded for about an hour and a half.

We got there on time, so all was good. I guided my wifey out of the car and stood her in front of her friend. After taking the blindfold off and waiting for that split second, my wifey jumped on her best friend, screaming and giggling. It was great!

We've spent the day chilling out and showing my wifey's friend around the town. A tour that lasted a long time because we walked.

For today:


My wifey and her bestie. Doing their nails and watching a movie. We watched True Grit. A much better film than I was expecting. And I was expecting it to be great!


A bloodied longsword. Yea, I'd already drawn it, but today I drew some blood on it.


If that's not good enough, here's a halberd. My wifey helped me with this one.


And if that's not good enough, here's a quarterstaff that I did myself.

I'm off to bed.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment