Friday, January 13, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XII].

I got Photoshop working again! I'm so happy! I just started drawing and drawing - trying out a new style and all that.

I went back to sleep this morning - I don't tend to nap, so I don't mind that every now and then, I fall asleep again for a couple of hours during the day.

For today:

I was Baby/Dogsitting this guy today. He's cute. He poops in every corner of the house and pees all over the floor, but he's cute.


This is my rendition of The Lost Ghost. I've seen a good few of them today - one of the best ones being this one below. Mine didn't start out as The Lost Ghost, so I'd've done it differently, but it sort of turned into him in the end. Maybe I'll try again some time.


Yea, this is the one. You can find it in this guy's gallery: http://thefranchize.deviantart.com/

He's got a good style - I especially like the Brotherhood of Fighters piece he's done. Very nice indeed and fairly similar to my style. I think I might emulate this style to get a grasp of colouring in photoshop.

I like trying to share links to other arty folk on here. There's a huge world of inspiration out there, so it's hard to pick. I'll try doing one a week - how's that?

That's for reading.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment