Monday, January 2, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [II].

I didn't put much thought into how I was going to write the title of the project. I figured brackets and a colon with no spaces would be cool, right? Right? And everyone loves Roman numerals. I was VII in primary school.

Maybe I'll go super arty and end up with [P:CCCLXV:CCLXXIV] or something...

For today;
We sorted the house out and packed all the decorations away. It was a long day! Here's the tree outside the house. It is only now I realise the lights are all around the porch and the garage...


And more spaceships! The next step will be to mess around with some of these in photoshop and see where they go.

That's all for today. I'm off out to hang out with my wifey and some friends. Have a great day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment