Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XI].

Well... Thoroughly unproductive morning, but I guess collecting reference images is one step above going back to sleep.

Opened Photoshop to find it telling me that the license for it has run out. Not too sure what to make of it - I bought the full product and have been using it happily for a long time. I don't like this. I still have the discs, though, so there shouldn't be a problem.

For today:

It's the 11th of January and it is still this sunny! The only bad day we've had so far was yesterday, with rain and drizzle all day. It's still T-shirt weather! Apparently, there's going to be snow next week, so I'm looking forward to that. Or something colder, anyway. It's nice that it's sunny, but it's just not winter if it's not cold...



And my rage at the computer realised in pen and paper form. It's more of a rage against the Photoshop license - I wouldn't want to blow up the laptop itself.

...

Maybe I should have gone back to sleep...

I'm going to make lunch for me and my wifey. I love her so much.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment