Saturday, January 14, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XIII].

I went out for what I thought would be an hour or so with my father-in-law today and ended up scaring my wifey when she got home because we weren't in a didn't answer our phones... 4 hours later :s We're ok, though. And everything's fine now.

I also missed a photograph this morning - I was dropping my wifey off at her job and some poor soul's Jeep had caught fire - probably 15/20 minutes before we drove past their house. On the coldest day since we've been here, too!

For today:

The cat feels left out of everything now that we've got another dog, so I thought I'd include him in my project. Meet Chewy. He gets into fights and has probably broken each one of his legs at least once.


And I coloured in my Lost Ghost from yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it - especially the thrown-in background. Not done that before.

I'm off to chill with my wifey :D

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment