Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XV].

Welp. I was pretty sad I posted a minute after the deadline of yesterday, but it was before I went to bed, so I'm going to count that as good.

Seeing as though my wifey was sick last night, we've done a fair bit. I'm very happy with the things we've done today, actually.

Here we go:
My wifey scooping out the jam from the jars so we can make our Redneck Wineglasses.


Here are the components for the Redneck Wineglasses. They're together and done now, so when they're set and ready, I'll take another photo of them.


I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS! I made this guy out of floral wire and scraps of fabric. My idea is to make a couple of them and kit them out with little things I find around the house.

He stands up as well! It was hoped for, but not planned. A lovely surprise.


And for those who don't count making as being as good as drawing, I coloured in the guy I drew yesterday. Colouring in and making something must be as good as drawing one thing, right? Right.

I'm going to Chili's with the family. I can't wait. They have the best ribs EVER.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment