Sunday, January 8, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [VIII].

Lots of meetings at church today - we've just started up a new college and career-age group, so the planning for that is in the final stages. I'm really excited to get it going and see where it's going to take us all.

For today:

Everyone leaving the church after this morning's 10:45 service. Fisheye on to (try and) catch the extent of the main hall.


My gladiator doodle on my notes from this afternoon. It wasn't that it was a boring afternoon - I just have to help clean the house now and I don't know when I'll be able to draw again today.

I'm on a MacBook, so my charger cable port is magnetic. Which has been the best thing ever for seven years. I pulled it this morning to get it off charge and it didn't come out - just pulled the laptop onto the floor. Great stuff.

Time to get my tidy on.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment