Tuesday, January 17, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XVI].

The good thing about having pretty much the same title every day is that I can start out by simply typing '[' and it'll drop down with the options of similar titles I've used. Starting with the day before, so I don't have to think that much.

I've had a hugely productive day being a house-husband while my wifey was out on a home visit. It was really nice and relaxed but I got a lot done.

Here we go:

My beautiful wifey calling her best friend. They haven't spoken for a while and it makes me happy that she has girly time.


Finished this guy from yesterday. He's the Roach Hunter. His padded right arm and leg protect him from the vicious jaws of the critters while his little pin sword is on his side in case he wants to keep them at bay. As opposed to test his padded clothes.


Made this guy, too. I'll look for another angle so it's easier to see what's going on.


A (sort of) better angle. He's the Heavy. Wielding a bolt that he uses like a mallet to smash and mash his foes, he also carries with him and candle and a nail. The latter being similar to (but more heavy duty than) the pin sword that the guy I made yesterday and the Roach Hunter carry. This guy has longer arms to fully distribute his weight as he lumbers around the floor.


This is the best shot I got of my latest bloke. I made him from a few little bits from the garden - a staff made from the stalk of a leaf, an acorn-butt hat and a couple of small twig bits atop a little roll of fabric make up his backpack. Taller than the others from some unknown reason, he's a little quicker and more nimble when he's not weighed down with his pack.

I've drawn out the figures I've made, too. I want to think of some rules for them - in a game-type setting or something like that. I haven't taken a photo of that drawing yet, so I haven't got one to post, but if three of these guys don't suffice then I don't know what to do.

It's so hot here.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment