Monday, January 23, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXII].

Great morning at church followed by a wonderful afternoon in - and my first visit to - Chuck E. Cheese! For a friend's 25th birthday*!

For today:

Deep in thought and concentration at Chuck E. Cheese. At this moment, I was the pilot of a helicopter that was inexplicably hovering in space, making sure aliens and asteroids didn't hurt the earth.


My wifey at Mr Cheese's. We had a blast! I love her so much. We just ran round like kids and played on all the games and got loads of tickets and bought sweets and pepsi.


Drove past a few deer on the way home. Not as many as usual, but my wifey turned the car round so I could get a few photos. Shame about the barbed wire fence, but the nicest shot I've had yet!


More done to the axe I started to do yesterday. I'm thinking of making the weapon set from Dungeons and Dragons in tiny pixel form.

*It was her 25th birthday, but she has a 6-year-old son.

The puppy's getting shots tomorrow - early night to prepare for that.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment