Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [III].

It's been a fairly quiet day today. Having said that, not much drawing got done...

Today's entries:

Finally! Frost and ice are here! I thought I'd have seen them long before now, but I'm not going to complain about spending Christmas Day and New Year's Day in a T-shirt.

Another spaceship. This one was on my first day of the project, but I drew it again in photoshop and had a mess around. I don't even know where to start with what I'm going to do differently next time. Sometimes it's encouraging to know that the inly way is up...

What is nice is knowing that the SugarBowl is on right now and the fact that I've been drawing for an hour or so doesn't mean that I've missed the whole game.

I'm going to let the dog out and get a snack.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment