Monday, January 9, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [IX].

I've taken a good load of photos today. Some I am very happy with. We got up early this morning, which was a good change. I think we'll have to do that more often!

For today:

Saw this little guy in a holly bush while my wifey and I were waiting for a friend at lunch. It just kept nipping in and out of the bush and gave me only a little window to get this, but it was enough!


And some quick, shabby transport ideas for my friend. Eh. It's drawing.

Some more from today:

A different sort of bird... A C-130 - photograph taken in full zoom from a moving vehicle, so apologies if it's blurry.

And another bird - in the holly bush next to the one above.

Time's a flowin' and we're about to go and meet up with some friends, so I'm off.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment