Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXIV].

24 is the atomic number of Chromium.

My wifey and I babysat today. It was pretty cool. I also went out to the church and sat in on the main media man to see what he does there and how he works, etc. It was a great afternoon!

For today:

I'd like to say that this was an exercise in using something other than my camera and that it is thoroughly inspired, but it's not. It is an exercise in using a different camera, yes, but that's just because I didn't want to use the camera I normally use, blah, bleh.


I'm messing round with cut-out-looking characters. It'll be nice once I get a better grasp, but after an hour or so, I'm fairly happy with this chap. Even though he has no arms.

Just watched The Science of Babies. It was great! We're now watching Stephen Fry in America. Which is also great! Even though I know - deep down - that a lot of the things that are on this show are nonsense. "I'm in America. Look - a McDonalds." Or something.

Tomorrow, I'll have a picture by - or link to - another inspirational person. I've got a whole load of images I could pick from now, but I'll look for an exceptionally good one.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment