Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXXVIII].

The International Astronomical Union says that there are 88 constellations in the sky. I'm not going to argue with them.

Space Shuttle Mission 88 (STS-88) began the construction of the International Space Station back in 1998.

88 days is the approximate timeline for Mercury to complete it's orbit.

A space-themed fact nugget deposit today.

There are so many more, though. I'll share a few of the highlights, if I may:
88 mm is the length of a standard playing card.
There are 88 keys on a piano (36 black, 52 white).
The QBU-88 (or Type-88) is a Chinese sniper rifle.
Eighty-eight is the name of a town in Kentucky.
88 mph is the speed that the DeLorean has to get to in order to travel through time.

And also, my little brother Nathan was born in 1988. Speaking of... http://www.brontidetheband.com/ Check him out. Proud of the guy :)

I was honoured to be able to talk at church tonight. It was really fun, even though I've been stressing out over the past couple of days! I love God and I love being able to share from the Bible. It's great fun and I just love it!

It's been a pretty good day:


This little guy is setting up shop in the corner of the porch. No. He won't be doing that for much longer.


The progress shot of a mural I'm working on. I'm getting excited about it. I can't wait to get covered in paint and pastel when I get stuck in a bit more! It's nice and big, too. I haven't worked on anything this big for a while.

Well. Time for my wifey to pinterest while I watch the American Office (the one that's not as good as the original Office).

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment