Monday, March 19, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXVIII].

Happy Mother's Day to all you English mums. My mum is the best in the world, so sorry that yours is second.

For today, I have one of my 19 photo/drawing combos, so here you go:


I'm really happy with this character. I originally started to draw it as another enemy in a game I'm drawing up, but as he progressed, I wanted him to be a good guy. So here he is - the fourth option that the player has as a character to control for the game.

It's been a pretty good weekend. Not the best, because my wifey was away visiting her brother in Missouri. But it was good. I feel like a big ol' waste of time because I went into bachelor mode and played Call of Duty at a friend's house for hours! But church was great this morning, I worked out this afternoon and my wifey came home this evening, so it's looking up!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment