Sunday, March 11, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXX].

The French don't have a word for the number 70. They just say Sixty-Ten. The other countries that speak French, however (Belgium, Switzerland, Aosta Valley and Jersey), do.

I've also just learnt a lot about Jersey.

We went and helped out our friends today. My wifey cleaned their kitchen a bit and I helped put up some sort of overflow guard to keep in the smaller fish that they've just restocked their pond with. I also shot a turtle because they're one of three predators that are going to be eating the fish that these people have just paid hundreds of dollars for. Picked him off from 60 yards or so.

For today:


Just thought I'd snap a shot of their dog's pawprint on the way out. It's pretty big. I'm not sure which dog this was from - probably their Great Dane/Doberman mix. Yea. It's a dog you don't want to mess with.


Here's a drawing of the fence/fish strainer that we made. It was easier to make than it was to draw, so there's something.

For the next five days, I may not be able to post anything here. It's a huge shame because I was wanting to be able to post something once a day, but really, we'll be fine. I'm going to be drawing and dating my drawings, so that I can show you what I've been doing. If I can find an internet connection, I'll do my best to post something - even if it is without description or explanation. I'll do my best, but I'm not going to worry if I can't do it. What I'll have to worry about is getting back into the habit after the 5 days is over... I'm sure I'll be fine.

Hopefully I'll post tomorrow, but if I don't see you until Friday, have a great week! Thank you so much for reading; I hope you'll continue to find my posts at least slightly entertaining.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment