Tuesday, March 6, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXV].

65 is (generally) the retirement age for people in the UK.

It's been another day of nursing my wifey. I don't mind it, but she's sick. That's the downside. On the plus side, we've been chilling together on the couch for most of the day. And I drew up a character page!

For today:


The sun was blazing orange tonight and it was beautiful. Nowhere near as nice as captured here, but hopefully you get an idea.


Another character doodle. Don't know what to call him, but that's not important at the moment. It's fun just having a big page to fill with one idea. I realise that usually, characters go through several iterations before a final design is chosen but that (like the name) can wait. It's nice to get my ideas down and go with it for now. Once a backstory develops for the character, I can add more as it fits - different equipment, different clothes, different shape, etc. - but for now, the character fits the role I have in mind. Maybe once I get into modeling the things I draw in 3D, I'll have a better idea of what's feasible in terms of in-game character design. But for now I'll just stay in my blissfully unaware bubble.

I'll throw it into photoshop tomorrow and see what I can do. I haven't annotated the thing yet - I can't recall which class in school drilled that into me, but it stuck and I find myself writing all over every page I draw on. Well; maybe not all of them. But more than I remember.

For now: bed time. It's because I post all of these at night. Once I start posting them during the day I'll be able to tell you plans for that day as opposed to what happened. But I suppose either is ok. We had to cancel our Immigration Office appointment today because my wifey wasn't feeling too good, but we rescheduled it for tomorrow morning, so that's just as good. Preparation for Thursday - Green Card day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment