Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXXVI].

I was born in 1986.

To 86 something means to either 'be out of' or to ban from somewhere. Which is used in pop culture more than I thought. Project 86 - a band that I like - uses this meaning as the basis of their name and (I assume) Agent 86 in the film Get Smart was probably a play on that. Also, the civilian evacuation procedure in Forbidden Planet is detailed in paragraph 86a. Also also, a US passport applicant used the form DS-86 to cancel their passport application. I will have to use this number in a game or something. This is too cool.

86 is also the capital (majuscule) letter V in ASCII character encoding. So now starts the detective work to find all references to this letter in all films everywhere.

For today:


My little sketchbook friend. It's taking a long, long time to fill it, but I'm enjoying a leisurely work pace in it. I have a few more sketchbooks around, so I fill them too.


And an ant doodle. I've been typing and mowing the lawn and things today. Went for a walk with my wifey this evening which was lovely.

I have a sore throat and it's rubbish. I makes me want to stay in bed which is silly because I can still use my legs, so there's no need to stay in bed. I'm tired.

My wifey and I have started watching The Office and I love it. I've seen a load of episodes before, but we've started from the pilot episode tonight. Got to the end of the third episode. That one was the funniest so far. My my.

Bed time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment