Saturday, March 10, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXIX].

The Roman Numeral representation of the number 69 is LXIX. Safe.

All I've done today is clean the house. That's all. Oh. And watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Actually, before I started to clean this morning, I spent far too long watching various MW3 videos. Whether it was most ridiculous shot of the week, top 5 killcams of the week, etc. It was pretty fun, although one of the top 5 killcams videos was all no-scope/quick scope. Which I personally think is stupid and kick-offable. For those who don't play or do and don't know what this is, it's when people arm themselves with sniper rifles and go to aim down the sights but stop aiming just before they actually look down them and fire at the same time. When you slow it down to see the kills, you can see that for some reason, they don't really have to hit anything near their target. I saw someone hit a big dumpster at one end, while killing the opposing player at the other. If he'd taken the time to aim properly and made the same shot, he wouldn't have done anything. It was better in Black Ops, but the Modern Warfare series (two and three, anyway) haven't seemed to get their heads around ironing it out. Which is a shame. I never like leaving games.

Anyway. That was a highly unproductive hour.

For today:


The clean house! It's all I did, so I wanted to show you. Lots of polishing, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, spraying and vacuuming. I'm so tired. It took all day.


Yea, this is my day in picture form. Almost. My legs aren't that skinny.

Well, that's all for today. We're packing for Atlanta tomorrow, so that's going to be fun. I'm going to see if there's a blog app for my wifey's phone so I can keep y'all updated over the week. If not, I'll be drawing and dating the work so you can see there's one for every day and I'll be taking loads of pictures anyway, so I'll have more than one to pick for which day we're out there. I can't wait. We're so blessed to be able to go.

For now, though. Bed time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment