Tuesday, March 20, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXIX].

79 is the atomic number of gold. Gold is pretty nice. One of my dreams is to go to Colorado with my wifey and pan for gold. I really want to do that.

It's been a nice day. The first day of Spring Break - a storm rolled by this morning but didn't really get close. It's been pretty humid all day so cleaning the house was a bit harder than usual. Still; it's nice to do something with the day!

I've also had a nice bit of time to draw. I'm working on a mural for a good friend, so that's been great to work on. At the same time, I try to keep a bit of my drawing time to one side.

For today:


I wanted to get a photo of the light coming from the city but the autofocus on the camera wasn't able to get a sharp shot and, therefore, wouldn't take a picture. So I set it to manual focus, hoping that the autofocus had at least done something. But not really. So it's blurry, but I quite like it. It's the light from over in Fort Smith.


A new idea for a character type in my game. I've drawn a lot more since taking this photo, so I'm going to throw them into photoshop and colour them in. They only consist of a couple of colours, so hopefully it won't take too long...

For this week's inspirational posting, here's a guy who goes by the name ShwingityShwonShwei. As one does. His work is either a bit odd or exceptional, so it's hit and miss. I love the fact that his work is small enough to see and recognise the pixels in the images.
Here's one of his pieces:


I love his colours, I love his ideas, I love his designs. I think this guy's work is great!

Check him out at http://shwigityshwonshwei.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'm going to throw up these drawings in photoshop and see what I can do.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment