Wednesday, March 21, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXX]. Post two. Bigger title.

So instead of editing my last post, I thought I'd just make a new post.

My wifey's voice recorder on her phone is full of sermons from the conference last week, so I'm going to charge my phone up and see if I can use the app. tomorrow. I just want to record the sound of the rain and the frogs in the evening. It's a beautiful sound.

So here we go - the drawings from today:


It's the new character from the other day with a new trap and an unfortunate Grimion. Continuity flaws aside, I'm pretty happy with it because it was a quick doodle that just developed a bit.


A bit of detail from below the character there. He can be equipped with a few big, long poles for setting traps. He can use them as makeshift lances should he need to clear a bit of space around him, but they are primarily used like the doodle on the right. Driven into the ground, the poles are long enough that the creatures caught don't pull them out and they are flexible enough that they don't break when they are pulled on.

I think I'll have a look at making some sort of attachment for it that will make it more effective as a lance/halberd.

My wifey and I were just watching a bit of 'Off Limits' - a show about places in America that people don't know about and/or aren't allowed to get to. It's such a great show! Makes me want to get back into looking at Urbex!

It's bed time. I really want to be productive tomorrow because so far this week, productivity has taken a back seat. I don't like that feeling at all.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment