Monday, March 5, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXIV].

Goldeneye and MarioKart on the Nintendo 64 are two of the best games ever. I'd say that's a fact.

Church day today. A nice day, although this is one of a very few times I've been to church and small group without my wifey. She's still got a bit of a cough, so she decided to stay home and get better.

For today:


My wifey and I were sorting out what we need for my Green Card appointment on Thursday. I'm going in to ask about everything tomorrow - they like to be wordy on paper. Prayerfully, they'll be able to help a bit more. I don't know if I've talked about the I-94 fiasco, but after going through it once at the Immigration Office and once at the DMV I'm getting increasingly better at explaining it. Ho hum. Maybe our governments will get a bit more straightforwa... no, I don't think so either.


The Grurzlewag. One of the things I was doodling tonight. I've had a nice night doodling and relaxing. It's nice to just sit back and fill a page while the TV is on. We watched Matilda this evening. I didn't realise how much I must have watched it as a kid until I found myself mouthing the words along with the film. Oh well. It's a lovely film.

Righty. I have to write down some questions of my own for the immigration peeps so that I can get everything sorted tomorrow.

Until then.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment