Wednesday, March 7, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXVI].

There are 66 verses in chapter 3 of the book of Lamentations, 66 chapters in the book of Isaiah and 66 books in the Bible altogether.

Last sick day today. It's been a nice day of relaxing and tidying up the house somewhat. I finished the line work for a character and got some photos together for our Green Card interview on Thursday. We'll go to Walmart later and print them all out.

For today:


I was looking for bullfrogs. I found a cricket. I was more than disappointed.


The character that I've been working on. He's a creature trainer in one of the projects I'm working on at the moment. I like it! I'll colour it at some point - it's looking like a busy week, so I'll do my best to get something done on it.

We're watching Nell at the moment. It's really good so far. Check it out.

Here's something else to check out. It's another reference/inspiration link:


This is by 'Ludolullabi'. You can check out his gellery on DeviantART here:
http://ludolullabi.deviantart.com/gallery/

I particularly like his roughs - the images with one black and white idea on the left and a coloured idea on the right. Pretty nice.

Off to check email and things again. Getting ready for our later-in-the-evening trip to Walmart; get these photos printed. Looking forward to it :)

See you tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment