Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LXXXVII].

The Swiss Army Knife in the Guinness Book of Records has 87 tools. I don't think anyone needs that many in their entire garage, let alone their pocket.

Also, there were 87 years between the signing of the U.S Declaration of Independence and the Battle of Gettysburg; hence Lincoln's speech starting thusly; "Fourscore and seven years ago..."

And then there's Vault 87 in Fallout 3 which is pretty important but I haven't got there yet so don't spoil it for me.

For today:


Just finished watching a documentary about Elmo! Or the creator of him, Kevin Clark. Really nice guy. I freaking love puppetry when I do it but I rarely get the chance and the fact that I haven't been making them since I was 8 sort of puts me into the mindset that it's too late to do anything with it :( I love bringing them to life though. Man. I once played a drummer and I was lying behind a drum set in church with the puppet up at the set. My arms were so sore but it was so much fun! Also, it's dark but there's the bottom of my robe! I love it. Very warm, though.


The drawing in the middle is the one for today. I've nearly finished this double page, so I'm just skimming round looking for spaces to fill. I quite like this one, so I think I'll keep on drawing it out.

Tomorrow I'm going to be drawing out a pricing chart for my dolls. Whether I do it in photoshop or good old pen I've yet to decide, but do it I must. If people are going to order things it's going to be beneficial for them to know how much it's going to cost...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment