Friday, April 6, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XCVI - XCVII]. Part 1.

We got home really late last night and I couldn't find my card reader. No worries - here's yesterday's post:

There's not really much to say about the number 96. It seems quite boring.

For yesterday:


This guy was by the side of the pool so I thought I'd try and get a nice, close shot. It proceeded to run under the water. As one would expect...


Part of a mural I'm working on. I'll post the whole thing once I've given it to the friend I'm drawing it for.


But out the macro extension again. Love it. I thought it'd be nice to put this leaf between the lens and the sun and get a photo of it. It was nice.


And ants. Of course! They're so amazing. The Bible talks about then quite a lot. They're incredible to watch - whether they're following their pheromone trails back and forth, milking aphids (like they're doing here), building and rebuilding their nests. Great stuff!


And I thought I'd share another artist that I'm a fan of in this post. More realistic renders of some great cartoon characters. This is Slash - the fifth turtle in the TMNTs. I really like his style.

Check out his work here:
http://davidrapozaart.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lovely stuff.

I'm off to do some more on the mural and I'm going to try and do other things today, too. I'll post what I've done later.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment