Monday, April 2, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XCII].

It's been a great day. Church this morning, lunch with some great friends, leadership meeting this afternoon, nap and then a few episodes of Numb3rs. Then this blog, then a workout. Great day!

For today:


Technically, this was taken today, so I'll post it again. Lovely.


And a close up doodle. I was using my Macro extension again but this time I also used the wide angle attachment.


A better shot of the seeds of a dandelion. I really like this picture. I'll tweet it after this.


And then this little ladybird that's coloured like I've never seen one before. Beautiful.

I shot all of my photos today in RAW format and I don't think I'll do that again. They're too big to put onto this blog straight away, so I have to open them in photoshop and save them again as JPEGs. Buh. I can see the advantages of shooting RAW, but for everyday experimenting I think it's a bit too much hassle.

Time to work out. Maybe.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment