Tuesday, April 24, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CXV].

Well now Blogger seems to be against me...  I'm having to download Google Chrome to have it work properly.  I'm not expecting any problems.

For today:


I call this:  "CHECK YOUR ISO, FOR GOODNESS SAKE.  IT ONLY HAPPENS EVERY TIME YOU USE THE MACRO EXTENSIONS."  I have no shorter version of the title.

This was actually a pretty cute and funny picture of a toad with a slug crawling on it's head.  But since I forgot to turn the ISO down it's all washed out and rubbish.  There you go.


Although there is little to go by in terms of scale, these worms are huge.  They are a little bigger than the two snakes I've found in the garden!  I've got them in a tub with some leaf litter and my wifey and I will go and catch some catfish with them sometime.  We could quite feasibly use half a worm, too.  Double the fun and all that.


And my drawing for the day is going to be this.  I've already done a fair bit on it today, so hopefully and prayerfully I'm going to get it done by the end of the day. I'm excited to see what it's going to look like once I've taken all of the masking tape off.  I haven't seen it without tape for a couple of weeks.

Once again, I'm resisting the urge to go out and look for snakes.  I'm putting all my hopes into Saturday, when the church group we're with is going to go to Devil's Den for the afternoon.  Apparently there are a good few species up there that I can find, so I'm looking forward to it.  Most of the people that are going will have no or little idea as to which snakes are which, so hopefully it'll be fun for them to learn!  Every day is a school day.

I'm off to finish this mural, get something to eat and then work out.  I'm going out on a date with my wifey tonight and I can't wait.  It's a surprise for her and I think she'll like it  :)

Peace.

Edit:  On seeing the newer layout upon posting, I really like the fact that there is a comment count - now I don't have to trawl through my posts to see if I've missed anything!  It wasn't that bad when I was posting once every few weeks, but once-a-day posts mean that it's hard to keep track if and when someone comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment