Sunday, April 15, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CV and CVI].

Two days after upgrading my computer, I can tenuously use the internet, so I'm going to make the most of it and post to my blog!
I upgraded my computer and it's not taken it well.  I think it got offended that I hinted at wanting something better and so it's decided to go nice and slow.  Buh.  I'm going to find some time to get out and find snakes and go fishing and camping with my wifey this week, so I'm not going to let this bog me down.  Even if I can't open my itunes any more.

For the other day:


A little toad that was hiding under the shed in the back yard.  I think I have effectively exhausted any and every hiding spot in the back yard.  All I can do now is hope that a new creature makes their way to a post that I haven't looked at for a few days.


Some people came to cut down some trees in our gardens yesterday morning.  At about 6:45 in the morning.  They cut down one tree, left for several hours to repair their chainsaws and then came back to tell us that the other trees were bigger than they expected and that they couldn't do it on that day.  So they could have come round at 11:30, worked and then been gone for lunch for the rest of the day.  But no, they wanted to wake us up so we knew they were working.  I don't mind.  It's not like we can't go back to sleep.

So it looks like the upgrade has also jacked up how my posts come together when I'm writing them and adding images.  Good grief.

I'm going to watch the Office with my wifey.  It makes me laugh quite a bit.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment