Monday, April 9, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [C].

1100100 is 100 in binary. I think.

Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in one basketball game in 1962 - still the record number of points scored by a single player in an NBA game.

And in the UK, 100 is the number for the operator, but I don't think anyone uses it any more. I remember calling 100 to make a reverse-charge call; now we dial 0800-reverse (7383773). That makes me feel old.

For today:


There was another one of these big green moths on the garage door. I got a good shot of the antennae.


One of several Frogsnakes I've drawn out. I think I'll probably use them in one game or another.


This is one of the wings of the green moth on the garage door. It's a wonderful cocoon! It's almost paper-like and it's looking like the moth is just waiting for its wing to be strong enough to shake it off. I'll go and check; get back to you tomorrow.

There are two huge bullfrogs in the pool at the moment. I was throwing sticks at them - because I'm a mean boy - and one of then turned to face the ripples I made and leapt at the twig, trying to gulp it down! Pretty cool. Makes me want to try and catch them with a knot on some string.

Earlier update than usual today. I'm going to go back out side and work on the mural.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment