Friday, April 27, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CXVI - CXVII].

For some reason, I didn't post yesterday.  I think it got pretty late.  But fear not!  Here is a combined post for yesterday and today!

For yesterday:


Photo of a photo!  Of course.  My wifey and I got a strip of photos done because we hadn't up until that point.  I love them and they are great.



My uneducated rendition of the Variable Groundsnake.  I saw a couple of photographs of them the other day and they are tiny!  Really, really small!


For today:

I was messing with this little guy this morning.  It was fluttering back and forth and was fine with me picking it up.  Right now, as I update this and write this and so forth, there's a big green silk moth at the window.  It's like the really beautiful version of a daddy long legs; smashing it's head into the window over and over again.



And then Bubblehead Man.  He's a man with a bubble for a head.

That's it for yesterday and today.  Hopefully we're going to go fishing tomorrow afternoon, but we'll have to wait and see.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment