Tuesday, April 3, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XCIII].

The sun is approximately 93 million miles away from us. The light it emits takes around 8 minutes to get here.

Day 93 of this project sees my wifey and I attempting to mow the back lawn, me drawing out a doll order for a good friend at church and a late(ish) night trip to Wal*mart. Pretty good.

For today:


An unfortunate mosquito on the porch. This is a male - you can tell by the furry/feathery antennae. The lads are good - they drink nectar and don't bite us. It's the ladies that drink blood.


And I coloured in a Grimion from the other day. Albeit blockily. That's a word now.

I've been learning about finger counting and how it differs from country to country and region to region, in some cases. My friend taught me how to count in binary on my fingers, so I can count to 31 on one hand. Yes yes.

Hopefully we'll get out tomorrow and help people out. Maybe look into opening a bank account. Because we're leaving soon... PayPal is a great service, I'm sure, but the fact that we can't use my English account for our American transactions is proving to be a pain in the bum.

I'm going to bed.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment