Friday, April 13, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CIII].

When spelled out in English, with the word 'and'; 103 is the smallest number with 18 characters.

For today:


A mite! Not a bad one - just one of those little ones that crawl round walls and fences and things. I swept him onto my arm and chased it round with my camera.


I figured the frogs had a good run at being frogsnakes, so here's a toadsnake. More mild than the frogsnakes, these guys are more helpful than they are aggressive. ... I'll probably have another go when I get a good reference picture of a toad...

I got some really nice pictures of a cicada husk this afternoon. It was fun to see it up close.

Tomorrow sees a big load of work being done, so I'm going to go to bed and get back to you as soon as I get a spare moment.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment