Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting in touch.

Just thought I'd make some of my various outlets known.  I'm (patiently) waiting for the time when I can download the MUSE beta and make a website that will hopefully have all of my stuff in the one place.

For now, though, here's a list of places you can see my work, should you so wish.





There's also another blog that I post to when I can put a couple of hours to one side - 

I'm currently writing my way through a 30 day challenge but instead of days, I'm posting whenever.  When I can, it's weekly.  When I can't, it's whenever.

You can find me on twitter; my name is NotEnoughCharac.  Although at the moment I can't post there because my computer won't load the page properly.  This means I can see (around) the 20 more recent posts and no more.  I also can't post anything because one of the things that doesn't load is the little box that I write in to post things.  Ugh.  But I'm on there.  If you want to follow, just do and I'll be posting again as soon as I can.

I think that's about it.  I have another blog on which I post videos but I think I'm going to try and integrate that into this blog, as I've said before.  One of the reasons I updated this computer was so that it would be fast enough to run the video editing software I got but now I don't even think it's powerful enough to run more than 4 tabs on the internet.  So that's going to have to wait a few more months until I get a newer computer and can edit and upload videos better and faster and better again.  I can't wait.  I've got so many things I want to do it's hurting.  My wifey, some patience and a few camera attachments are getting me through this most difficult time...

Thanks for reading.  I really appreciate it.  I don't say that enough but at the same time I don't want to say it every time because I don't want it to lose it's meaning.  But I really do appreciate your time.  Thank you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment