Wednesday, February 8, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXXVIII].

The number 38 represents unnatural bravery in Norse mythology.

I've made and posted a couple of dolls today, so I'm pretty happy. With a nap with my wifey added to that in the afternoon I've had a very good day.

For today:

A slightly more blurry picture than I first thought when I looked at it on the camera screen. A really nice sky this evening. I was going to post some pictures of the dolls I've made but seeing as though they're surprises for the people I've sent them to, I don't suppose that would have been a good idea.


My bug. I'm going to throw this into photoshop and colour it in tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

My wifey and I have started watching Downton Abbey. It's pretty good.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment