Monday, February 13, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XLIII].

+43 is the international dial code for Austria. I've done an international dialing code fact before, but it was either this one or a presidential one. And I didn't want to do a president-related fact two days in a row...

It's been a pretty full-on day. At least I think it has been. My wifey assures me it's been a normal Sunday.

For today:


The photo I took with my camera disrupted or something, so unfortunately I can't present you with another picture of one of the dogs sleeping on the couch. Instead, here's my somewhat aged wristband from the conference that really needs to come off my arm.


I call this piece 'No Dice'. It's a representation of the time I've had to draw this weekend.

I really hope I can make it through the year! It's going to be hard and I'm just a bit worried about getting stressed out by this project. It's quite a demand, but I'm going to do my best. As long as I can find a more decent hour to make my posts, I think I'll be able to manage.

I know, I know, I said that I was going to share more about the guys I mentioned yesterday, but I really need some sleep. My wifey and I are going to be hanging out with the Master's Commission students tomorrow, so we're having to be up early in order to leave with her mum in the morning.

Thank you for reading and hanging on in there. I truly appreciate your time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment