Thursday, February 16, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XLVI].

There are 46 books in the Old Testament. I'm currently reading the first book of Samuel and it's amazing. Did you know Goliath's armour weighed 125 pounds?! And the head of his spear alone was 15 pounds. He wore scaled armour - I'd imagine it to look like the old Captain America style - sort of feathery. But bronze, not feathers.

For today:

I finished off a doll that I've made for my Grandma-in-law. It's her birthday today, but I haven't been able to get to see her, so I'm hanging onto it for the next time I do. I'm pretty happy with the hat. The hats are really simple to make. It sort of makes me want to make hats for all of my dolls from now on, but then I'd run out of socks... (The hats are made out of socks).


The start of my Monkey. I'm not sure whether to give him a huge sword or a broom. He doesn't talk and his face is more of a mask than a face. I'll tell you more about him once I've drawn it.

Short and sweet today. Thank you again for reading.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment