Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXXVII].

The human body is 37ºC. Normally.

Another late post, but I've been up for hours making things happen. It's been really fun but I'm so very tired.

For today:


This was my work space for a good while today. It's my wifey's Granny's work space, normally, but I took over for the afternoon. My wifey's Granddad made this cabinet and set the shelf with the sewing machine at a lower height so that it's more comfortable to sew on. Thoughtful.


Finally back to drawing some of the characters I created last year. I had a bit of waiting time at the Social Security office this morning, but it was all good - I should be getting my number through in the next 10 days! This is very good.

Well. I've been sewing so much my fingers are raw. I'll stop typing.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment