Sunday, February 5, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXXV].

35 is the minimum age for election to the United States Presidency.

My wifey and I were babysitting today. Childsitting, really. They were really well behaved kids, which was nice. Most of the day was made up of watching Spongebob, Pixar films and Fairly Odd Parents. Really good day.

I also picked up an application form for the shop round the corner. No messing about. I want to take my wifey on a date :) (I realise there are tickets to buy and more visa stuff to pay for, but first thing's first).

For today:


This is the bird that was at the house we were babysitting at today. This was the best photo I got of it and I managed to make it look like it was kept in terrible conditions. It wasn't. The cage was a pretty nice size, I just didn't get it in this photograph.


This is a drawing. I drew out some templates for a doll. Drawing.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day... We have church in the morning and I'm starting to learn how to do the cameras, so I'm well stoked for that. Then we have a big ol' prayer meeting about the conference coming up next weekend. If you haven't heard - get involved!

http://genesisconference.tv <------ go here and sign up. It's not too late. You can even pay at the door. But I recommend buying in advance. It's going to be packed. HAVE A LOOK AT THE LINEUP! I just can't recommend this enough. Do it, do it, do it.

After that, we've got a Superbowl party for the College and Career age people in the church - and for those outside the church. That's how we roll. Love God, love others.

I can't wait. It's only the second time that I've been able to watch the Superbowl at a good time. Normally it finishes at 4:30 am and I have to drag myself into uni on the Monday afterwards. NOT THIS TIME.

I'm tired. It's been a big day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment