Monday, February 6, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXXVI].

There are 36 inches in a yard.

So the Giants won the Superbowl! Pretty happy. I'd be happier if the Eagles won it, but I suppose the Giants will do. David Tyree (yea, the helmet catch guy last time the Giants won) is going to be speaking at the Genesis conference next weekend and I am so stoked to be able to hear him and possible meet him. If you were watching the game, you'll have seen him on the sideline in his razor-sharp suit. http://genesisconference.tv/ Go there. Sign up. You will not be disappointed.

The line up? John Gray, Craig Gross, David Tyree, Josh Mayo and a few others. Quite literally some of the most sought-after people in the States at the moment. They'll be talking and teaching at this conference. I cannot recommend it enough.

For today:


This is the second one of these things I've seen here. Unfortunately, I've not seen them in action - I believe they roam the fields, watering the crops. I'd love to see them doing their thing.


So here's my day in pictures. Sonic breakfast, sitting in on the camera director at church this morning, mexican for lunch, back to church (that looks like a giant Hershey's kiss) for a prayer meeting, to a friend's house to record a party scene for http://genesisconference.tv/ and then on to another friend's house for a Superbowl party.

I'm so happy that I have been able to watch the Superbowl and be home before 10! Normally, it finishes at 4:30am, so to be able to watch it in America has been pretty amazing.

It is bed time. I've got jobs to apply for tomorrow! I'm so happy! My God is a good God.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment