Thursday, February 23, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LIII].

53 is the atomic number of iodine. Pronounced "Eye-Oh-Deen". I think it's my favourite element, but I can't be sure.

I had a big ol' tidy up today. A load of dishes, a couple of loads of laundry, vacuuming the living room and completely tidying our bedroom. It looks like a completely different room and it's amazing and I love it again.

For today:


The pool this morning was like glass. It was beautiful. I keep referring to it as the pond because the next things to use it are going to be the bullfrogs. I can't wait. I really want some frog legs.


Dogsword the Demolisher. A quick doodle-type for the evening. A shoutout to Jouste - a man whom I have referred to before; I love his style and his character creations and back stories.

Check out his gallery here: http://jouste.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lovely stuff.

I need to do this at an earlier time. In the evening I struggle to find background noise that doesn't outright distract me. I feel like mentioning it is giving it too much attention, but what is Jersey Shore doing on TV, what is it meant to be about and how do we stop it?

I realise people are all about gossip and controversy and reality TV and car crash television and whatever else they call it, but come on. Right now, I'm watching a girl take far too long to realise that there's a blender and a cookie tray on her bed. Now I think she's just passed out on the couch. Don't people get enough of this at university? I know I did and that was while I was doing my best to stay away from it. Goodness knows how much more people need if this is what they're into. I don't know any more. I think the stupid is contagious. I'm glad I don't have to review it. The thesaurus can only give me so many synonyms for idiot.

Buh. I'm going to bed. If there's a frying pan on there I'm going to get angry.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment