Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [XXXII].

A leech has 32 brains. And in '32, the Three Musketeers bars were introduced. Their flavours were Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla. Now there's only one and no-one knows why it's called Three Musketeers.

It's the first day of February. Now that it's the second month of this year - and the project - I'm not going to know what the date is by simply numbering the day of the project... Eh.

For (an early) today:

The cat and the dogs are asleep. My wifey is napping. I'm watching House and drawing. It's pretty relaxing.


Two more ideas for the Lion-like Heroes of Moab. I figured they were referred to as the Lion-like Heroes because of either their stature and build or the way they fought. And I figured lions don't use shields - they're not going to withdraw or cower - so I'll give them two short swords, instead of one sword and a shield. They'd probably get as close to whoever they're fighting as possible, so I don't want to give them ranged weapons - or make their swords too big.

My wifey and I are off into town in a bit. I'm going to get ready.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment