Thursday, February 23, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [LIV].

Apparently, Mountain Dew has 54 milligrams of caffeine. I don't look at numbers on the back of food - I just eat the food. Books are for reading, food is for eating. There are 54 coloured squares on a Rubik's cube.

A quick, blurry-photo update today; my wifey and I are off out to babysit for the next few days. Don't fear - I will be home during those days, so I can continue to update this blog for you.

For today:


My untidy workspace. The whole room took a long time to get sorted, so I saved this for today. Unfortunately we're off out for a few days, so there we go. I'll have to finish it on Monday...


I'm going to qualify this as a drawing again. I was touching up the tentacle and the hammer this morning. I'll be taking a smaller sketchbook with me to doodle in. The one I've drawn this in is the biggest in-use sketchbook I have, so it's somewhat cumbersome; especially when one is traveling.

That's today. Thanks for reading! I'm off to get some breakfast before we get to work. ... And by work I mean watch Spongebob for hours.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment