Friday, May 18, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CXXXVIII].

Today was pretty busy.  We got up earlier than usual to try and combat jetlag - I've never had it this long but my wifey and I haven't really helped ourselves.

For today:


This is why I tape my feet when I play any sport that requires me to run and/or turn quickly.  Unfortunately, last night, my tape slipped off my toe while I was playing footy.  This was the result.  I mentioned it yesterday but I figured I'd show you today.  You're welcome.

No drawing for today again, I'm afraid.  Korean looks pretty nice when you write it, so I guess that's something.

My wifey and I had a great day in Preston, with meetings and visits and things like that.  Pretty nice.

And at last - a decent bed time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment