Thursday, May 17, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CXXXVII].

Today was a good day.

My wifey and I got up around noon, which is better than it has been.  We looked round the back garden (something that we've been wanting to do but - for some reason - haven't) with mum and I packed down about 6 boxes of LEGO into one box that I have now put back into storage.  Then, my wifey went to a small church group and I went up to another village and played some footy for a bit.  That was good.  I haven't done that for a while and I think I needed it.  Even though I have a blood blister the size of a 10p/quarter on the bottom of my big toe  :s

For today:


The willow arch that's growing in nicely.  Mum's planning on having a few arches around the garden - if they are all like this, it's going to be wonderful!  This one has actually started to grow to the left of the picture - an arch that reaches over the entrance to the raised garden (formerly the chicken plot).



A Clematis flower that was growing to the right of the willow arch.



And then a close up of it.  Because that's what I do.



A garden spider.  I've missed these things!  All orangey and patterned.



And these wonderful things!  Baby trees!  I'm not sure what sort of trees they are, but look how tiny.

That's all for photos today.  I'm going to look for a job tomorrow and then my wifey and I have to go up to Preston to get her National Insurance Number.  After that, it's either band practice or a small groups at church.  We'll know nearer the time.

Thank you for sticking round!  I appreciate your reading.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment