Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SKELETONS!

My wifey and I talk about our goals and dreams a lot.  Dreams being where we're wanting to be in a few years, what we're wanting to do, what job we want, how we can go about implementing all of this.  That sort of thing.  Goals being what we're wanting to achieve in the nearer future.  Like the next month.  Or before Christmas.

One of my goals was to have rigged a skeleton to a model that I made.  Seeing as though I've only made one model in the past month, I figured it'd make sense to rig a skeleton to it.

SO HERE IT IS!



Although I have got a lot more to learn and a lot more to do on this one model, I am SO HAPPY that I've got the skeleton on this one!

It's a very basic thing and most of my celebrations have been met with what I can only describe as "Aww; baby's learning" faces, but it's the first time I've ever done it.  So I'm well happy.

Still thinking about how to lay out my blog again - I'm going to keep thinking and maybe try to come up with a new header picture.  I've got a lot of photos to put up, too.  I think it'd be nice to have some tags at the top so that it's more easily navigated - doodles, 3D, photos, thoughts, research, etc.  It's going to take a bit of time, but once I've got the main load done it'll be an easier task (somewhat) to keep everything in order after that.

Either way, change is in the air.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment