Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CLVIII].

I figured I'd make another post so I can more clearly see what number day it'll be tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, my wifey and I are moving up to Preston for a while.  It's not far away from the internet, so I'll still be able to post things, but it will be a long day.  And then I've got three days of work!  I can't wait!  I've not worked for a good while - standing up, walking round, working hard.  I did a bit of construction work in November last year, but other than that it's been nice work like making dolls and painting murals  Time for some on-my-feet-for-10-hours-type work.  Lovely.

Also for the end of the day:


A couple of logo bits for a series at church.  Not a whole lot to go on - a Dark Knight-esque 'S' for the series' title 'Superness'.



I like the first one the best but I'm finding all the 'S's to be a bit curvy to make dark-looking.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment