Friday, October 4, 2013

Ordered!

Finally.  I've spent the best part of six hours getting this just laid out.  All the pages were finished!  All I needed to do was lay out the pages and send it to get printed.  And it took 6 hours.

And cost twice as much as originally quoted after postage was added...

Anyways.  Order confirmation has been recorded, delivery for the 16th of this month has been bought.  It is on the way.  I am a very happy man.




Here's the cover.  I'm extremely happy with it and I can't wait to see it in print.

There is only one image that I used twice, which I'm very happy about.  I had enough drawn out to fill the book with complete originality.

Also, although the software was a pain in the neck, I really think that I could have a good day making some books on the blurb website.  All I have to do is find some pictures to use...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment