Thursday, October 3, 2013


I've got the rest of the day to get things sorted for putting my book together tomorrow.  It's not exactly cutting it fine because I don't have a whole lot to do, but it's still a little stressful.

On the plus side, I've got the drivers installed properly for the tablets, so that'll make colouring easier - when the rest of the students have finished using the tablets...

For now, here's a little something:

A rough of the images I've sent in to be in a brochure for the Masters show.  These are nice and pixelated and don't look right but this is the general idea of what I'm wanting.  I wanted it to read left to right and show the progression of some styles that I've started using this year.

On the left, Seasonal Superhero Reindeerman.  Drawn in pen in my usual style.

In the middle, a SpEngineer.  Drawn as I normally draw - in pen - but scanned and coloured digitally.

On the right, Subject 86.  Drawn normally but with a more fitting colouring style.

I'm pretty happy with it.  I can't wait to see it in print!

Speaking of in print, I'm finishing off my book so I can send it off to get printed.  I'm excited about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment