Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day before my flight.

I'm flying out to America tomorrow!  I've nearly got everything ready.  All I need to do is pack.

Here's a really quick throw down of an idea based on the Northern Lights:


Quick and dirty.
The Menominee Indians in Wisconsin believed that the Northern Lights was actually the sky reflecting the torchlight from giants who were out hunting fish.  I got my idea down, but it's far from finished.

I'm going to go home now and pack.  I'm getting excited.

It's a great chance to read, draw, pray and listen to music.  I'm going to miss my wifey so much I can't describe it, but I've planned a lot of things for her to do and we have a lot of great friends who are going to look after her.

Next time I say hey, I'll be Stateside!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment