Friday, July 5, 2013

Games and Masters and a lot of typing.

I've been typing out my game project in as much detail as possible so that I can figure out what it is I'm going to be getting across in my drawings.  I love drawing and designing the characters and the animals that are going to be in the game, but I do have to think about the User Interface and how various screens are going to be set out.  I also have to think about the look of the environments and the objects that are going to be available as part of a collection outside of the game.  And a line of toys.  How about that?

I wrote out the titles of the roles (see a few posts ago) and wrote as many questions as I could think of about designing within the roles.  It was pretty enlightening and very productive.

16,025 words is where I am at the moment.  Right now, there's nothing left to write about.  I've been at it for a while and I've loved really - really - thinking of what's going to be going on in the game and how I can feasibly present it.

I love it.  I love my project more now than I did before I started writing out more words than I thought I'd be able to.  From the start of the game to the worlds that the player can experience to the way the game can be played to it's full potential.  It's great.

And here's a picture.


This may be one of the Subject 87+ characters that the player encounters through the game.  Or it may just be the start of a design.  Who knows.

I love this project.

Anyone know any publishers..?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment